Mr. Welker is a Senior Project Manager with more than 30 years of professional responsibility in civil engineering including extensive experience with major storm and sanitary sewer design projects. Mr. Welker is a registered professional engineer in Missouri, Colorado, and Illinois and has served as the lead engineer on many large infrastructure projects for various governmental agencies throughout the United States. He has been involved in all phases of projects including fee negotiation, detailed design, final plan and specification preparation, cost estimating, quality assurance, bidding and construction administration. His areas of expertise include sanitary sewer design, municipal storm water improvements, comprehensive master planning, transportation improvement projects, and other large public works-related projects. Mr. Welker has worked in the St. Louis area for 29 years and 11 years in Denver, CO.
Mr. Welker’s wide variety of expertise in various projects throughout Missouri, Colorado and Illinois brings particular value to the EDSI team. He currently serves as the Water Resources and General Civil Group Leader where he oversees a variety of storm water, sewer and sanitary relief, site design, environmental and other general civil projects for the company.
– M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Missouri – Rolla
– B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Missouri – Rolla
– Registered Professional Engineer – Missouri, Illinois & Colorado
– American Public Works Association (APWA)
– American Society of Civil Engineers
– Urban Watersheds Research Institute – 2013-2014 Technical Steering Committee Chair