Transportation Manager | Senior Roadway Engineer
John has more than 30 years of civil engineering experience. He is responsible for project management and quality control of transportation projects, with specific attention to roadway design, hydraulics/hydrology and structural analysis and design
John’s work on more than 100 transportation projects and 20 structural projects in the Bi-State area brings particular value to EDSI’s ability to traverse the standards and specifications of MoDOT, IDOT, and various city municipalities. John’s immense design experience covers a variety of complexities from intersection improvements to resurfacing and widening of residential streets and county roads to construction of new interstate highways and interchanges. Traffic services are another one of John’s areas of expertise, including data collection, impact studies and signal design.
– M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Missouri – Rolla
– B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Missouri – Rolla
– Registered Professional Engineer in Missouri & Illinois
– Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
– American Council of Engineering Companies of Missouri (ACEC/MO)
– American Public Works Association (APWA)
– Transportation Engineering Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (TEAM St. Louis)
– 2004-05 – MoDOT District Liaison Committee
John is most proud of his faith in God, love of his family, and pride in his country. Each of these reinforces his commitment to providing EDSI and its clients with the best talents he has to offer. At work, he tries to follow the company mission: work hard, take care of our clients, have fun. At home, his favorite times are spent with his wife and five kids.